BY ISSEY MIYAKE

A sensation of sparkling freshness and a source of energy are the hallmarks of this highly masculine fragrance.  Strength, balance and essentiality combined, have produced a timeless classic and a sure bet for the man who wears it. L Eau d Issey Pour Homme is a fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. strength, timelessness, originality. Notes: Fresh, Yuzu, Spicy, Nutmeg, Woody, Amber, Tobacco, Sandalwood. ; see more...

Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cologne! Smells good and I always get compliments when I wear it. This cologne is one of my favorites! Issey Miyake last long too. I would definitely purchase this cologne again! This fragrance is one to have in your collection!
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
My boyfriend wears this cologne and it smells phenomenal. I always know what to get him for his birthday because its definitely something neither of us want to run out. it's not overly musty or overpowering. It's perfect!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a wonderful gift to give to your man and is a great value and very affordable,this is my first time ever buying.the scent is great and smells good ,and I will buy this again and is a very great product.
Stefanie P.
Love love love this cologne! First smelled it years ago and forgot about it until I was looking for a Christmas present for my husband. He absolutely loves it also. Has a very many scent and lasts all day. Recommend!
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
The man just got some of this during our holiday shopping and I am already loving it for him. Crisp, clean, citrus and beachy to me... he really likes it and it's not over bearing.
mandi b.
I first smelt this scent as a sample in a fashion magazine and immediately fell in love with it! there is a female version of this same scent as well. my husband likes the scent as well.
Briana J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cologne!! I can't wait to get my hands on some for my fiancé. My only issue is that it's so expensive so I try to find it at discount stores such as tjmaxx.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
One of my top fragances. Very delightful. With lots of personality. A brand in fragances all around the world. Stronlgy recommended product with a contemporary touch. A must! Try it.
Vanessa R.
This cologne smells absolutely divine on man it is so clean and fresh and sexy it's very long-lasting the bottle a sleek and handsome I highly recommend this to any man out there
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
OK ladies if you want to Your man to smell good this is the Cologne he must wear. This cologne last long without being too strong. I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and it became his scent because he really liked it
Meme M.
Where can I find this at ? Does it smell good ?
nephtalie v.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who else like this smell
Randi W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
You like? Any reviews on this
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Regenia B.