Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

A sensation of sparkling freshness and a source of energy are the hallmarks of this highly masculine fragrance.  Strength, balance and essentiality combined, have produced a timeless classic and a sure bet for the man who wears it. L Eau d Issey Pour Homme is a fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. strength, timelessness, originality. Notes: Fresh, Yuzu, Spicy, Nutmeg, Woody, Amber, Tobacco, Sandalwood. ; see more...

annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 4.2 fl oz more...
This scent just makes me weak in the knees and my heart melt. I just love it so so much. I'll go to the men's cologne department and spray this on myself, just to enjoy it. This scent is nice and strong, and very long lasting. Of course not all scents are suitable for everyone's body oil. I've been tempted to buy a bottle just for myself, but that may be borderline weird. I know there is one for women, but this one just smells better.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 4.2 fl oz, Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 2.5 fl oz, Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette Spray for Men more...
I truly believe a mans choice in cologne is vital. When I met my boyfriend 7 years ago I was immediately attracted to him because this scent caught my attention. It's crisp, can be used casually or a night out for romance.
Pop D.
This cologne is number one on my list. It is expensive but worth it, I have a few bottles of it, the scent is great and lightly scented, the bottle is beautifully made, doesn't need improvement and I highly recommend it. This type of cologne is the one you want to use when you are dressed very sharply, have enough funds in your wallet and are taking out a beautiful women out on the town to a top scale establishment and want to make it a memorable night the will make a lasting impression on you both.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Now lst let me say I bought this for my man because the smell is heavenly it's not to loud it has a subtle smell and it's lasting every time he passes me I smell it drives me crazy. If your looking for something you won't smell on every other man all the time then this is for you buy this for him and see the smile on his and your face.
Morgan B.
Love this smell! It's a great citrusy and clean smell! I've bought this many times as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it as well! The bottle is clean and looks nice enough to leave out as decro!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
It smells great, it smells amazing sweet, spicey, great for any man is your life, i highly think everyone should get to ty this or smell it at some point in your life, its great
Stephanie S.
I remember what an absolute hit this was years ago when I worked at Sephora. Along with Angel by Thierry Mugler, half of all men who walked into the store lookin for a fragrance wanted to try this, and even more than that left with it in their shopping bags.

It's a light clean scent that wears well and dissipates differently on each person. The notes that are left behind can smell like baby powder or vanilla but always are light and fresh.

I still smell it on men regularly and get a giggle at how popular it still is.
Kathleen F.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband loves this stuff and it's one of my favorites of his colognes. Once a year my parents buy him a huge bottle of it for Christmas and it lasts him the year. My pets much love it too because whenever he is gone for business, they have trouble settling in the evening. A couple sprays of this on a shirt tossed in their beds and they are down for the count!!
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I use this perfume every morning for almost any casual occasion. The perfume is citrusy and fresh. It's projection is excellent. Longevity is average (5-6 hrs). I would recommend 3 sprays at max. Anything more than 3 sprays can be overwhelming.
The only issue with this perfume is that is may smell sour on some body types also some people may find it synthetic.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
I really recommend this product.
This smell so freaking great
You can wear this fragrance at night and be the center of attention wherever you go!
This perfume will last all the night and will prevent you from bad smells around. The price it's kind of expensive but you won't regret.
Meme M.
Where can I find this at ? Does it smell good ?
nephtalie v.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who else like this smell
Randi W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
You like? Any reviews on this
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Regenia B.