BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Fresh water florals, a soft, feminine fragrance. see more...

Janine M.
This is my signature fragrance.  Every time I wear this I get a lot of compliments.  I've tried many other fragrances but this is by far the best for my body chemistry.  Like all fragrances I suggest you sample in the store to see how it matches you.  This is the best.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I got this perfume as a christmas gift 2 years ago and i still have some left. The scent is really light and almost like a cologne smell and maybe a little gardenia. The bottle gave me some trouble when it came to spraying it but it wasn’t a big deal. The bottle is cute and sleek and my boyfriend loves how it smells on me, great product
CG J.
Beautiful Fresh Delicious Scent!
Absolutely love it and cannot get enough of it ! Always get stoped and people ask what I’m wearing. I am absolutely in love with this perfume since it’s unique and not many people know if it even though it’s a classic. Lasts for ages and ages, much longer than other EDP I have (and this is a EDT). The perfect summer scent, it’s very light but powerful. It’s just perfection 😍
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love  Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette Spray . This is my nº1 perfume ever. This is me, this is my fragrance. I just simply love it. There is no better perfume than this. I knew it was a summer perfume but I think it's perfect for the whole year. Its delicate flower fragrance makes you feel gorgeous and desired.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend and I met because of his cologne. He's a fanatic when it comes to perfumes so he introduced issey miyake when I met him.he gave this perfume for me which suits me well. It's strong but not overbearing, it attracts because of the unique scent. I use it for business and s romantic night out.
Gizem G.
Istanbul
This is the best perfume of all time! I love its smell, it is a signature for everyone I believe. My mom used to use this when I was kid, I am following her lead now. It has a unique smell that you can distinct easily, and that brings up all the memories. Yes, it is a bit pricy comparing to others but it is definitely worth! I think that I will never change this.
Dana L.
I had a roommate who wore this and I was obsessed with how the house smelled whenever she'd spray it. Light, fresh, floral, clean - I "borrowed" it all of the time until I finally bought my own bottle. Now I carry a roller ball of it in my bag for freshening up later (guilty of going to the gym and then immediately out for a drink). I always get compliments when this is the scent I put on for the day!
Amanda S.
Brazoria, TX
All I can say is WOW!!! This is an amazing fragrance! The smell is indescribable! Crisp clean sexy! Nothing compared to it at all!! I wear this year round day night casual fancy anything! This is my all time favorite scent! I have not found anything that I love more!! Must for your collection!!!! 💁💎👑🙌🌞🌚
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Very different type of scent, it's very unique in itself. I really like the design of the bottle, it's always appealing to have a good look. The scent is hard to describe because it's something you just have to try
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
I wanted to love this perfume as I smelled it on someone and it lingered through out the office for the day! However, after I went to smell it again in store ready to buy it smelled way too powdery and overwhelming. I believe perfumes make a difference with different body PH.
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
The bottle looks cool
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
do anyone know a perfume ike this one, when it comes to smell, and powerful and much deeper?
Oscarina M.