BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerIssey Miyake
10967906 A SCENT FOR WOMEN by - EDT SPRAY

ISSEY MIYAKE 10967906 A SCENT FOR WOMEN by ISSEY MIYAKE - EDT SPRAY

Issey Miyake A Scent reveals the pure essence of a woman. Its sparkling fragrance, with its citrus, fresh and woody notes, embodies timelessness and movement. FRAGRANCE NOTES Perfume offers dashing notes of lemon, verbena, fresh notes, galbanum, hyacinth, jasmine and woods. FRAGRANCE DETAILS For women Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 3.4 OZ. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ISSEY MIYAKE 10967906 A SCENT FOR WOMEN by ISSEY MIYAKE - EDT SPRAY!
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this perfume! I like how it gives me a mature smell and it comes with a dollar ball sample which is great to keep in your purse. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! I love this smell so much.

Looking for your answer?