BY ISS RESEARCH

Virginia  A.
I personally do not like the chalky taste of energy bars. I have tried quit a few and this one was the best I have tried so far. A friend of mine recommended me to this delicious, chocolate, peanut butter wafer and they are really good. The after taste doesn't leave you with a diet like taste in your mouth. I would really recommend trying out this oh yea! Product.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I first tried Oh Yeah! products about 5 years ago and I have to say they are delicious. I usually stock up a couple times a year from the Vitamine Shoppe. This flavor in particular is quite good.
Bailee B.
I thought these were pretty good, for a power bar. Ive tried a few things from this brand and really have been pleased so far.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Omg almost $11 for this wow I've never set one of the bar but I'm sure it be alright
�� z.
I love GU energy gels for fueling long runs! The seasonal salted caramel is probably my favorite, but I like the "plain" flavor too.
Virginia  A.
Does it have enough fiber?
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
Do these really help you build protein levels?
Mary J.