BY ISS RESEARCH

Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Great for before and after your workouts, tastes good and very easy to blend, it doesn't taste chalky like alot of powdered drinks I've tried in the past
Amanda H.
Carrollton
My husband puts this in his shakes and I have tried it. The taste is really good and he loves the benefits.
Monica M.
Foodie Expert
Hope this is a very good product and it's amazing quality I loved price and I love what it's
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
My husband always buys this brand but he loves the cookies and cream. No one wants to drink or eat something that taste like vitamins. He says this taste just like a desert shake.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
If you tired to drink shake protein that taste like medicine use this one is taste like cookies but not like shake and is give you protein while I'd taste sweet at the same time highly recommend it.
Kimberly G.
Foodie Expert
This is so good..if you like cookies and cream you will definitely get that flavor..and it's not even over powering in flavor it's just perfect
Maria N.
Foodie Expert
I love this Whey Matrix protein shake mix! It tastes so good and doesn't leave a bad after taste at all! It also mixes very well and I didn't find it to be expensive at all! Very satisfactory and will recommend to anyone!
kimberly w.
Foodie Expert
this is a great product it's a great alternative to the regular chocolate and vanilla flavors absolutely loved the cookies and cream.
Amanda K.
Foodie Expert
This is great for a post workout shake or to jump start your day for breakfast. I like this flavor or the chocolate flavor.
Brianna P.
Huntsville, AL
Great for before/after a workout! Always use this. Great taste and pretty affordable! I make smoothies a lot and these taste great in all of them. I would recommend any flavor of Whey protein powder! Great product!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Is this comparable to other brands?
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
What's the taste like?
Lauren W.
Does this have a good flavor?
Angela F.
Foodie Expert
Ive never even tried whey protein mix but the cookies and cream intrigues me, has anybody tried it? How will this help me?
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Does it have an aftertaste? Cookies and cream is my favorite but some companies fail on taste