ISS Research Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY ISS RESEARCH

Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency. Now you can do the same with the BlenderBottle. see more...

Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Nothing fancy. I have 3 or 4 of these laying around. I have one I use only for pre-workout and other non-protein supplements to help keep the smell out of the bottle.

I recommend washing these in a dishwasher on sanitize once a week.
Royshada S.
I never tried it but mu friend has one and she always recommends me to get one . she uses it everyday. it looks very nice and cool . I really would like to try one out for myself.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
This is a great protect. Easy to carry with you, mixing ball ensures that the power is completely dissolved. Like having a portable mixer with you.
Lindsay C.
Monroe , MI
Love this! I mix my protein in this and it works perfectly so that there are not any clumps after I shake it. It is also the perfect size.
stacy c.
Rockmart, GA
Works great in mixing shakes any kind of powder liquid combo no clumps creamy and smooth with little mess and no more blenders or mixers to clean yeah!!!!!
Mandi D.
I have 3 of these and love them. They wash up very well and blend up the protein powder very well
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Just bought this and I love it! Perfect for my protein shakes and easy clean up just throw in the dishwasher.
Javier S.
Santa Paula, CA
Seems very similar to the Blender Bottle. However if your looking for the most bang for your buck go right ahead.
Jennifer C.
I never tried it before but I think I may try it out sometime i don't know when but i maybe try it someday
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is such a convenient bottle for the shakes I love. It's easy to make and bing with me to work.
Yasmine N.
Atlanta
Where can I pick up one of these ?
Ashley J.