BY ISS

Debra v.
Debra v.
My grandmother loved this drink. She ate it in replacement for milk. They have vanilla, Chocolate, and cookies and creme. Vanilla was her favorite. It's a bit expensive about $2 per jug. It's full of protein and other nutrition. I'd say it's a healthy version of ensure.
kareli s.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
My favorite protein shake! I recommend this to everybody! It tastes so good! I could drink like 5 of these!
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I started drinking these not too long ago and they're actually not that bad usually I'm a little skeptical about healthy drinks because they usually have the nasty after taste
Richalin S.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
I drink these. They are so good. Don't taste like your typical healthy drink. U also don't get the nasty bitter after taste
Alex L.
Alex L.
I'm not the biggest fan of the taste with these. Although it isn't terrible, I think that I have definitely had better tasting protein shakes that cost less, and have filled me up more effectively.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I don't really like the taste of this and I didn't feel full after having a shake. This would be more of a "snack" type product. Kinda a waste of money.
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This product is ok. Tastes kinda funny and leaves an after taste. Packing is super cute but I won't re purchase.