BY ISS

One Bite And You'll Understand How The Bar Got Its Name . Oh Yeah! It's That Good! High Protein 15G Carb Conscious Cookie Caramel Crunch Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Made In The Usa 12 Bars Per Box Net Wt 1.59Oz (45G) Per Bar Net Wt 19.08Oz (1.19Lbs) Per Box see more...

Maleah S.
Oooooohhh yeah these are da bombb. Perfect on yogurt to cure a sweet tooth. The flavor is so good! And macros to match!
Lyndsay D.
The first one I tried I wasn't so sure, but the more I eat these bad boys the more I love them. I recently started a higher protein diet and workout regimen and these have been the perfect breakfast.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
These are actually really yummy!! My husband and I and even our son eat them all the time!
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
I usually hate the taste if things like this but these are actually yummy! The chocolate taste doesn't taste super sweet and the mint is subtle but still tasty
Aera K.
I have to be honest and say that I'm not sure how much this helps me as far as protein goes but that's only because these tastes soooo good! It's taste like regular wafer chocolate mints! :)
Madison C.
I love eating these when I want something chocolatey! They taste great and have a little kick of mint in them!
maria d.
My husband loves these. They taste awesome and they are different because they are crunchy target than chewy. A welcome change!
Ashley A.
Love this flavor in these bars! my favorite so far a must have for after working out
Vanessa O.
The name speaks for it self, 2 amazing flavors shoved into one bar, very good
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does this have dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Where can I find these?! How's the taste and how many calories?