ISS Oh Yeah! Protein Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY ISS

One bite and you ll understand how the bar got its name. Oh Yeah! It s that good! High Protein 27g No Trans Fat Peanut Butter & Caramel Rich in Natural Essential Fats Naturally & Artificially Flavored Indulge in the guilt-free pleasure of creamy peanut butter, roasted peanuts and soft caramel. see more...

• Has anyone tried the cake version? How is it?1 Answers
  • Do these leave behind a funky aftertaste?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?4 Answers
  • "And tastes great too." in 1 review
  • "Has a little too much sugar for everyday consumption but it's nice as a treat." in 1 review
  • "I have made Oh Yeah protein shakes a staple since my gastric bypass surgery and after trying these bars, I've added them for a great snack or a quick breakfast." in 1 review
Olimpia H.
Olimpia H.
I purchased several different flavors in my gym and have been completely satisfied. No aftertaste at all and only 1 gram of sugar. I was surprised on how great it tasted. I purchased the Vanilla birthday cake but returned it because it has partially hydrogenated oils. I don't understand why someone would put that in their bodies when they are trying to eat healthy. I actually called the company to ask why. They have yet to call me back and it's been a couple of months.
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Foodie Expert
Great tasting protein bar. Taste almost like a chocolate bar. In fact the first time I brought them my kids ate them all thinking they were like snickers bars. They are great to use as a snack between meals or post workout. I would definitely recommend.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
I purchased the oh yeah bar at the vitamin shop. And they are good, awesome taste and good macros. Doesn't have a lot of sugar.
Simone S.
Simone S.
These protein bars are yummy and not chalky tasting. they come in mini sized and full sized. use them if I go for a run away from home and need something right after until I can get home and make a shake.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
I love how these bars don't taste chalky nor cardboardy like most cheap protein bars do!
Lawndale, NC
For those of us who have to make sure and get enough protein, snacks are an important part of our diet. These bars are so good! They have 27 grams of protein (equal to about 3 large eggs). They taste like a candy bar and don't have the funny aftertaste that most protein bars do. I have made Oh Yeah protein shakes a staple since my gastric bypass surgery and after trying these bars, I've added them for a great snack or a quick breakfast.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.
I really need to upload my latest instagram pic I took of the bar before devouring it. They help me prep for when I finish the weights, and move to the stairmaster. To be such a small bar, it packs a punch. And tastes great too.
eric m.
eric m.
The taste is amazing there real good in protein i have to eat one every day
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
These are absolutely by far my favorite protein bar. I have one for breakfast every morning.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
These protein bars are SO good and not full of sugar. i love the mini size for snacks!
Lawndale, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Do these leave behind a funky aftertaste?
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the cake version? How is it?