ISS Oh Yeah! ONE Bar - 12 Bars Almond Bliss uploaded by Vitoria M.ISS Oh Yeah! ONE Bar - 12 Bars Almond Bliss uploaded by Elvira M.

BY ISS

This gluten free low sugar protein bar is convenient for those with busy schedules, as well as those trying to keep track of their diet. see more...

Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
I got these after hearing multiple people call them “just like an Almond Joy!” ... I don’t know when the last time these people had almond joys, but they clearly forgot what they taste like. 🤦‍♀️😂 not just like an almond joy! Yes, it is chocolate coated and has almonds on top like an almond joy, and the filling is technically supposed to be some sort of coconut concoction... but the flavor is just weird. The inside has a terrible texture and the coconut has a hint of citrus? The chocolate outside tastes like your standard protein bar chocolate made with erythritol or something, and the almonds are good, but the “coconut” part made this completely inedible for me. Maybe I had a bad batch.. I don’t know. I may give it another shot to see since most reviews for this are overwhelmingly positive.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this flavor of one bars, as it reminds me of an almond joy candy bar. It even has almonds at the top like the candy bar. The bar itself is soft and chewy and the coconut flavor is just right, not too strong. The chocolate coating on the outside is delicious. Highly recommended!
Vitoria M.
This is the best protein bar ever! It doesn't taste like an ordinary protein bar. The ingredients are really good with only 1g of sugar. It worth the price, depending where you buy you can pay around $2,30.
Eileen G.
I really don't like this flavor. It is too dry and chalky. I got a whole box because the sales people at GNC said it was the what flavor. I hated it. Luckily my husband will eat almost anything so he finished the bars for lunches. Try the peanut butter or birthday cake. So much better.
Maria S.
Olympia, WA
One of my favorite flavors of theirs!!! The almonds and chocolate coating reminded me of an Almond Joy candy bar!! Absolutely delightful and makes me feel like I'm eating a treat versus a protein bar. Makes training for bikini competitions WAY easier
Valerie B.
One of my favorite protein bars of all time. Tastes like real cocunut, has an amaaazing light texture and is covered in chocolate with almonds. WHAT more could i ask for?! Would totally recommend it.
Brenna M.
Oh my favorite protein bar! This tastes just like an Almond Joy and is so great on the nutrition. Doesn't hurt my tummy and makes me feel energized!
Rachel R.
Wylie, TX
These are one of my favorite flavors of the One bars! They taste just like an Almond Joy!
Kristina C.
Tyler
Love this bar! It is my favorite one out of this brand! Tastes just like an almond joy!
Emily S.
Scotch settlement , NB
One of my favourite protein bars! They taste just like an almond joy bar with so much less sugar. They’re great for an afternoon snack to hold you over for supper or for energy before a workout! I’d definitely recommend them!

back