BY ISS

This gluten free low sugar protein bar is convenient for those with busy schedules, as well as those trying to keep track of their diet. see more...

Susanne G.
I hate the after taste it has chalky just doesn’t go with me the first bite is great until you get to the chalky after taste, definitely has the protein bar taste don’t know if it is just this flavor but I hate the after taste. It will do if it’s my only option but not my first. Has great protein and almost if not no sugar but carbs and protein are around the same give or take which makes me give it a star less
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are actually amazing and one of my favorite one bar flavors. They're soft and chewy, unlike most protein bars, and they really nailed the cream cheese flavor so it definitely tastes like a cinnamon roll. I would highly recommend trying these! They're worth the price.
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
One brand protein bars have a great amount of protein and taste good. I haven’t had them recently because I’m on an added sugar detox and trying to eat more whole, natural foods. But if that’s not the case for you, you’d enjoy these quick, on the go, protein packed bars.