ISS Oh Yeah! ONE Bar - 1 Bar Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Danielle K.

BY ISS

This gluten free low sugar protein bar is convenient for those with busy schedules, as well as those trying to keep track of their diet. see more...

Kelliann E.
Absolutely the best tasting protein bar I've had! Very flavorful not dry at all and filling kept me for 1 1/2 before lunch! Definitely affordable not cray like other products for working out can be! Highly recommend to try it if you're looking for a killer protein bar! Can't wait to try other flavors.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Best low carb protein bar EVER! I grabbed this on impulse and was super impressed with how good it was. I can’t wait to taste every flavor. This has an excellent flavor and consistency, highly recommend for those cutting carbs.
Rachel R.
Wylie, TX
One of my 2 favorite flavors of the One bars! The One bars are by far the best protein bars out there. The texture is so much better and they taste great!
Danielle K.
Saint john, NB
Ok guys - THIS IS THE BEST FLAVOUR THAT THEY HAVE OK !!! I’m not kidding !!! And I don’t even really like cinnamon rolls !!! So don’t let that keep you away from the best flavour out there. They can’t keep these in stock on the shelf at my boyfriends gym ( probably from me lets be real ) ENJOY !!! ISS Oh Yeah! ONE Bar - 1 Bar Cinnamon Roll
Christina Z.
Grimsby, ON
This is by far my all-time favourite protein bar! The flavour is pretty spot on for a cinnamon roll, and there's no chalky/weird texture like a lot of protein bars have. It tastes great, isn't crazy high in sugar, and gives you a nice serving of protein. I highly recommend!