BY YVES ROCHER

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume - it's probably one of my favorite scents ever made by Yves Rocher. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with them, though. I love them because the scents are timeless, classic, and not overpowering. Ispahan for Women is no exception - the scent is slightly musky, sweet, and not overly floral. It's definitely a very "warm" scent, much in the same way that Shalimar is. I wouldn't say that I "hate" anything by Yves Rocher, but I live 900 miles from home and this perfume always makes me think of my mother, which in turn is very bittersweet. It's an evocative fragrance, for certain, which is what makes it so good I suppose.
mayte a.
I love this perfume i gotten many compliments when I'm wearing it i don't usually wear sweets smells but this one i find to be very pleasant
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spicy exotic scent. Reminds me of incense and I love it. You stand out from the crowd with this! Lots of compliments!
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Beauty Junkie Expert
Voilà ce parfun est parmi l un des meilleure parfun d Yves rocher a mon point de vu et certt pour l hiver ca marche très bien avec ces notes boisé
hafsaa A.