BY ISOUND

The Black Sonic Waves Bluetooth Speaker by iSound streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device plus, it has automatic pairing function, which means you can connect automatically without re-pairing once the product has been paired initially. The Sonic Waves features USB charging, a microphone for hands-free functions, aux input for wired connections and a built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery. With it's high-class aluminum surface and mildly retro look, this speaker will be a great addition to any room or gathering. Includes USB charge cable and 3.5mm aux input cable. see more...

Jennifer G.
I love my iSounds Sonic Wave Bluetooth speaker! My work computer doesn't have speakers so I upgraded to Windows 10 so I could just my Bluetooth with this speaker. It works perfectly and it's portability makes it easy to travel with.
Katie R.
Evansville, IN
My fiancé bought me this as a christmas gift and I absolutely love it. The sound quality is great and it is very easy to use. I can hear it through out our entire apartment and when I am in the shower. Exactly what I wanted it for.
Diane K.
Got this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it! the sound is really well rounded and its just so awesome! you can pause, skip, and turn up the volume on the speaker itself, and your device as well. It also has a jack so you can use a cord if you don't have bluetooth, I love it
Megan C.
Chickamauga, GA
I love my iSound speaker. I don't have this one, I have the one that lights up. But I also love the light up because when I get a text message it will light up as well. Great sound and bass!
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
This bluetooth speaker is very durable and produces a loud sound. I was actually very surprised at his speaker.
kathleen D.
Riverview, FL
Great product we use outside great sound and would continue to buy over and over again. easy to use
Vanessa E.
Alma, MI
It's expensive for sure but the sound is unmatched by any other Bluetooth speaker I have ever had
Katie M.
Really great sound. It was easy to hook up to my device. I found it to be really easy to use.
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
A great product. Bought as a gift for our daughter. She loves this speaker, especially because it is Bluetooth.