BY ISOUND

Find speakers at Target.com! Lights dance to your tunes! Built-in USB port keeps your mobile device charged. Hard-wired 3.5mm audio cable so you never misplace it. Easy access to volume control. Dedicated control button for lights. Powered via included 5v/2a ac adapter. 3 light modes: night light mode, pulse to music mode, and breathe mode (lights can also be turned off while music plays) see more...

Jose V.
las vegas, NV
I got this for my birthday and so far has been one of the best acquisition I've ever got. It was a little bit pricey but believe me it'd worth it. It's so easy to use and the sounds is AMAZING the presentation is so cool and I'd definitely buy it all over again.
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
cool looking pretty aesthetic but the sound quality isn't like amazing. I'm not a huge fan and it was a little more expensive than i would've liked for what it's offering it was just meh
Leah D.
Johnson, NE
Bought this speaker for my daughter and she loves it. It pairs great with her iPod and iPad and puts out a nice sound for the speaker size. Great investment.
April K.
San Diego, CA
Saw this in the store, looks cool. I need to get and use it for a party. I have another speaker of the same marker, so I know this will be a good buy.
Brooke B.
Great! I love this the sound is amazingly clear and doesn't crackle at all!