BY ISOUND

The Red Pyramid Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by iSound streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. The Pyramid features a built-in microphone for hands-free functions, 30-ft streaming range and 4 - 6 hours of play time. With it's optical-illusion-like surface and mildly retro look, this speaker will be a great addition to any room or gathering. Powered via lithium battery. see more...

Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I love these speakers so much. I think they are great quality, and they can fill a large room with sound. I think it's a nice touch that they come in a variety of colors and it's super simple to sync them up to your mobile phone. I'm not super tech-savy, but I found it very easy to charge, sync, and use in my daily life. My showers are way more entertaining with this speaker and I enjoy using it.
Amberley D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great item and we love it! We purchased it on sale and I feel like it was an excellent price for the quality of sound. The color is great and it looks very sleek. It does not take up much space which is a major plus. We would defiantly purchase it again.
Nicole R.
I didn't order from here, but got this as a Christmas gift. Decided to look it up, my parents got it at Ross I believe for 20 bucks. I first turned it on, couldn't believe the sound it was outputting. A few months back was looking at that little can speaker, and thought that was really nice and had good reviews. But seeing the price on this, and the reviews. I know I just got lucky, and glad parents didn't spend much on something so awesome and got a good deal. It has a nice kick, very nice bass response, vocals are very clear, and it gets VERY LOUD. I can't expect something so small to sound any clearer to be honest.
Koko U.
I use this speaker with my tablet so I can increase sound quality. Its worked very well for me so far! No shorting out for thhe 4 months I've owned it
Lisa C.
Granville, NY
Trying to find the best sound quality is difficult. Sound volume between song to song is important. I have found that this is great with this product.
Josey C.
Greenwood, AR
Great speaker it amplifies your music in every way besides base. The only problem is i like a really deep base but this still works really well.
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
These speakers are amazing. Great sound quality and very durable. I purchased it right before Christmas and got a great deal on it.
Heather R.
This puts out a great amount of sound, my husband is constantly playing music from his phone since getting him this!
Kassey C.
This speaker works best in the car when you have to go on long rides but don't want to listen to radio.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Super cool speaker. I love how it's Bluetooth because you don't have to worry about connecting cords