BY ISOUND

Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod or MP3 players with 3.5mm aux output. Portable speaker small enough to fit in pocket. Rich bass & crystal-clear treble. Requires 3 AAA batteries. Silver. EachTake your music anywhere with the GoSound speaker from iSound. Experience rich bass and crystal clear treble from a speaker small enough to fit in your pocket. Take your music to-go, with the GoSound. see more...

Deepti V.
Herndon, VA
I tried this one, and it was so not great, but i guess for those who are not looking for really loud music i would suggest them to go ahead and get it and maybe go from there as sound kinda differes for each person and its almost like it depends on the person.
Freddisvinda M.
Philadelphia PA
It works for me I am an avid traveler and love to hear my own music playlist. This is a very good product on the go or when taking a shower. I put it on my shelf outside the shower and I hear my music. 90% satisfied.
Annie O.
Provo, UT
I bought this so I could have a portable speaker to bring in the bathroom while I shower. Ha! The sound is great and even sounds good over the noise of the shower.
Michelle W.
Deltona, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Great little speaker, has tons of sound for this little thing, i got for my teeenage son and he blasts me out, i am always telling him to turn it down.
Tara B.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Great little speaker! great sound, lightweight, convenient. no rattling or garbled sounds. loud enough to use while in the shower or working out!
Amanda T.
Kissimmee, FL
I use these in my classroom for videos and they are wonderful! My students can hear and they are easy to use.
Casey A.
These work awesome especially just to carry around anywhere with u. For being little they have great sound
jeraly m.
The speaker i am currently using & i use it for EVERYTHING its a loud speaker & i love loud music its great
Laura R.
I love how portable and light this is and is handy to carry around in your bag and to just whip out anywhere to make your own unplanned party! The sound is clear and precise and is easy to charge and the charge lasts days which is always on the plus side
Rachel T.
Hamilton , ON
Such convince with the sound coming from this speaker. hubby likes them for hot tub time