Isound-1685 - Fire Rechargeable Portable Speaker uploaded by Adrienne G.

BY ISOUND #54 in Speakers

Works with any audio device with a 3.5mm output Powerful built-in speaker allows the user to hear music with depth and clarity Built-in Li-Ion battery with on/off switch Up to 5 hours of play time at 70% volume Vacuum bass design for surprising volume-to-size ratio Includes 3.5mm audio cable and USB charging cable see more...

Tanya S.
I was impressed. Amazing volume and sound quality for the price. My daughter loves this speaker for our trips to the beach.
Anna W.
Buffalo, NY
I bought the pink one if this for my neice and she loves it we use it with the kids they walk around and dance hahha its a cute speaker
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
This is a great portable speaker. I tend to use it in the bathroom while taking a shower. I have had to replace it due to moisture. It only lasted about two months.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This speaker gets pretty loud and is great for taking places even the beach. I don't think it is advertised as being durable to bumps and spills, but it definitely is. My only complaint is that the battery doesn't last very long.
Jelena B.
I love it ! It's really loud and the sound is really clean. I love the portability and the battery longevity
Bree B.
Ludington, MI
This speaker has great, clear sound. I love how small It is so I can just throw it in my purse and play it when I'm at work and at home!
Jasmin H.
I loved it! It a small speaker which makes it easy to take anywhere with you. It loud and has a good bass. Easy to recharge. It's definitely a product that I'm glad I bought.
Liz H.
Great speakers for the price. It can be loud and still handle all the bass. Easy to use, small enough to carry around in a purse. Good quality sound.
Casey M.
Arlington, VA
This little speaker is a GREAT tool to have. It's very small and you can really take it everywhere you go. It's great for the beach or when you're studying in the library.
Justina O.
Bethany
Love this speaker. it's easy to carry with you, quick to charge and the battery lasts forever!