BY ISOTONIX

Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this about a year now within the first month i didn't need my allergy pills any more that i have taken religiously for the past 20 years of my life. i have sports induced asthma and haven't needed my inhaler and i have a condition KP on my arms that has went away. I am a firm believer that whats good for the goose isn't always good for the gander however at the steep price on 70$+ its something that you should look into before you buy. not to steer you away from this product but it is costly. also i take isotonix daily essentials bunch (i get it for 150$ retail value ) however its 205$ for 4 daily essential vitamins opc3 , b-complex. multivitamin w. added zinc and calcium. if you have the money to spend each lasts between 30-90 days depending on the size you get so it averages out to be about $1.70 a day i believe!
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
When I use this product on a daily basis, it really does help boost my immune system. I don't get sick at all. Although, it didn't help to lessen my allergies. I started using it as a recommendation to lessen my eczema but it didn't help with that either. I still like it for the immune boost and general health benefits!
Pam M.
Olympia, WA
I began taking OPC3 a little over a year ago. I struggle with fluid retention and the OPC3 has worked wonders for me. I notice a huge difference when I don't take it. Beyond the help as an anti-inflammatory, it also has seemed to help my overall circulation too. Its an amazing product. I highly recommend it.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This worked well for my skin since it was an anti-inflammatory. The 3 month supply at a time was great and it worked when I needed it.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
What is this used for????