HealthIsotoner
SleekHeat Glove w/NeverWet

Isotoner SleekHeat Glove w/NeverWet

by Isotoner

Rain, snow, or on-the-go, isotoner Men's SleekHeat Gloves with smartDRI and smarTouch technologies provide the ultimate warmth and portability without compromising dexterity and style. Powered by Polartec Alpha, these SleekHeat gloves boast 26 percent more warmth without the annoying bulk. Lined with super soft microfleece for a close fit, and water repellent to keep your hands dry. smarTouch technology is touch screen enabled so you can stay warm and stay in touch. Care instructions- Hand wash cool, no bleach. Air dry flat. Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.

Country of Origin - Components: Imported

Age Group: Adult

Country of Origin - Assembly: Imported

Gender: Male

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.75 x 4.75 x 1.57 Inches

Fabric Content: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane

smartDRI technology repels water so your hands stay drier; SleekHeat powered by Polartec Alpha provides 26 percent more warmth without adding bulk; smarTouch invisible technology for superior touch screen compatibility; Water repellent shell keeps hands dry in rain or snow; Perfect for outdoor activities and on-the-go lifestyles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Isotoner SleekHeat Glove w/NeverWet!
Chloe H.
Lafayette, IN
These gloves are amazing. I cannot speak on price, as I got them for a Christmas gift, but they work so well. I recently moved to Indiana from Mississippi so I knew the winter was going to be brutal for me. With these gloves, I couldn't feel the cold at all (for temperatures above about 10F). For temperatures below this threshold, I could feel the cold, only if it was super windy, which it was most of the time, but my hands were still very protected. My hands did not dry out as much this winter and I believe these gloves are the reason for that.

Looking for your answer?