Isopure Low Carb - Dutch Chocolate

by Isopure

Get maximum protein nutrition with only 3 grams of carbs per serving with Nature's Best Isopure Low Carb Dutch Chocolate flavored protein powder. It delivers 100% of your Daily Value of protein in 100% whey protein isolate. That's 50 grams of protein per serving. It still comes with glutamine and nutrients, but no lactose or impurities, so it's easy to drink. Your gut will agree. Aspartame, gluten and lactose free. Isopure Low Carb is made in a facility with soy, dairy, egg and wheat ingredients, peanuts and tree nuts.

I am on a low carb, high fat diet for two weeks and it's not always convenient to carry cooked foods. Is this protein powder easy to take, do you mix water or milk?
Is chocolate the best flavor of isopure? or banana?
Has anyone tried this that's on a meal plan?
Start your review of Isopure Low Carb - Dutch Chocolate!
Nathalie M.
Union City, NJ
This tastes just like cocoa. The taste is really good I drink it every day to meet my protein intake goal.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Isopure Low Carb - Dutch Chocolate uploaded by ms C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so this might be my favorite protein flavor EVER! It mixes well and tastes great even blended only with water. I love that it has zero to no carbs with high amount of protein so it is great for lower carb diet. This entire line is enriched with vitamins and minerals which is a huge bonus for me because I don’t have to buy a separate product. Highly recommended!
Cristiblu R.
Homestead, FL
Isopure Low Carb - Dutch Chocolate uploaded by Cristiblu R.
Purchased at: GNC
The best protein powder I have tried. No nasty aftertaste and it’s only 110 per scoop. I use this before working out or as a meal replacement to get my protein in. I’ve already lost 25lbs since January :) 💪Isopure Low Carb - Dutch Chocolate
Rob E.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this product. It mixes well with water or milk and has a great non-chalky chocolate taste. Best still it does not upset my stomach like so many other protein brands do. Look at my Instagram profile and you’ll see that I’m in good shape and i attribute this to this protein brand. I have been taking it daily for over 3 years now and love the results. Buy it, you will be pleased I promise!
Lauren V.
Marquette, MI
This stuff is so healthy for you and I don't have to chug it down because the flavor is pretty good.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, who worksout seriously drinks this, even in place of meals sometimes. It is very nutritious and does taste good.
shannon P.
Finding true low carb protein shakes are difficult in powder form! This tastes great and mixes well!
Shanna W.
I am not big into protein drinks or supplements but my husband is. He purchased Isopure dutch chocolate hoping I would be able to force it down while starting a new workout routine and I was pleasantly surprised! This is my favorite protein powder, worth the little extra money. I blend it with ice, a frozen banana and tablespoon of natural peanut butter for dessert too!
David B.
Atlanta
Tastes like chocolate milk with low carbs. Very light powder, so the scoop gets lost constantly (add a hook on the rim or something). Price for value is good. Not for power lifters or body builders. Protein content could be higher. Worth the money for meal replacement or post workout, as long as you’re not training for Mr. Olympia.
Grace M.
Frisco, TX
Hands down my favorite no carb/low carb protein and great flavors!! It mixes well with water or milk, and doesn’t leave you feeling bloated!