Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 91% Antiseptic for Simple Wound Disinfections - 16 Oz/Bottle X 12 Bottles uploaded by Lynda J.

BY ISOPROPYL

Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
MUST HAVE in your life. Not only do u need to clean your room after having people over or throwing dorm parties but this also will save a lot of girls who do their makeup in their dorm bathroom and drop their powder compacts. You just crush up the pigments, add a little bit of alcohol, the higher the % the better and then press to reshape. As soon as it dries it's good as new!
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
I use this in many ways..if I've been out hiking and my muscles are sore I grab a washcloth add some rubbing alcohol and rub down those sore muscles...it always makes them feel better! I also add to cotton balls and wipe down phones..tv remotes.. Toilet handles...you name it!
Xiana l.
West Columbia
I love this product for the simple fact that its used for first aid...but I also use it to clean my face. I tend to have oily skin when my hormones change so I use this and it clears up the oil and any acne I may have! Try it!
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
So great for cleaning and disinfecting everything around the house!! I put some in a spray bottle and just wipe down as I go. Also use to clean mirrors just as good as windex ☺
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
This is the strongest rubbing alcohol concentration I could find. It's always nice to have one around the house in case of emergencies. It's perfect for disinfecting wounds!
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
This is great for clean up, and also for boo boos that might occur. I also have this on hand in my house several places once being in my first aide kit.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I use this product for a variety of things. Put a little on a Q-tip for make-up mishaps, it's awesome for cleaning mirrors,glass and bathroom faucet.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
They must have to keep around the house just in case. Use it to clean out minor ones, but use it sparingly because it'll burn a little bit.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Put in a small dollar spray bottle and use it to disinfect everything. Great for make-up brushes, thermometers, and cell phones.
Pallavi K.
This is a good product to have if you have small kids to help disinfect small bumps and bruises.