Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 91% Antiseptic for Simple Wound Disinfections - 16 Oz/Bottle X 12 Bottles uploaded by Lynda J.

BY ISOPROPYL #15 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Xiana l.
West Columbia
I love this product for the simple fact that its used for first aid...but I also use it to clean my face. I tend to have oily skin when my hormones change so I use this and it clears up the oil and any acne I may have! Try it!
Pallavi K.
This is a good product to have if you have small kids to help disinfect small bumps and bruises.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
This is great for clean up, and also for boo boos that might occur. I also have this on hand in my house several places once being in my first aide kit.
hazel l.
I always have one or two around the house very useful for so many things, for cuts to cleaning.
Lissette B.
Cranston, RI
So great . I use it for cuts and to sterilize . Super affordable and worth every penny.
Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
So great for cleaning and disinfecting everything around the house!! I put some in a spray bottle and just wipe down as I go. Also use to clean mirrors just as good as windex ☺
Jennifer  H.
WOODSIDE, NY
This is the strongest rubbing alcohol concentration I could find. It's always nice to have one around the house in case of emergencies. It's perfect for disinfecting wounds!
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
I use this in many ways..if I've been out hiking and my muscles are sore I grab a washcloth add some rubbing alcohol and rub down those sore muscles...it always makes them feel better! I also add to cotton balls and wipe down phones..tv remotes.. Toilet handles...you name it!
Jamekia G.
This product is great for cleaning around the house and disinfecting minor cuts and bruises.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
They must have to keep around the house just in case. Use it to clean out minor ones, but use it sparingly because it'll burn a little bit.