BY ISOPLUS

Isoplus® Oil Sheen Hair Spray.
Hair doctor...in a can™.
Moisturizing & conditioning.
Body & volume.
Shine. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amy M.
Review for: Oil Sheen Hair Spray 11 oz more...
Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray my husband and son use this everyday. It helps so much with conditioning and moisturizing their hair. We can't really find it anymore so when we do I grab them a bunch of cans. They can use 3 cans in a week just depends on how dry their head is. My husband uses it knew my hair in the winter because my head gets so dry.
India W.
This product is a must have. I am a natural hair diva and when I’m not doing a wash and go, I love to apply this to my blow dryed bone straight hair . This product has mink oil incorporated in the ingredients and does wonders for my hair, adding lustrous shine and diminishing the frizz.
Shakila C.
Fort Scott, KS
Perfect travel size for my hair/makeup bag for when I’m on the road or staying over at a friends for the weekend. Gives great volume to my hair and the shine is unreal 😍
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
The smile was to loud for me and my family. But it does what it say. It even moisturize the hair giving it that shine you want. I rated it three star from the other oil sheens.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
I swear by this product. This is the best oil sheen in the whole world. I use this product for my scalp conditioner. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and manageable. I must have this product on hand at all times. I can't and won't live without it. I recommend this product to anybody with hair.
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
Great on Braids

I bought this while I had box braids in my hair and no longer wanted to use my personal oil mixture. This spray was pretty good and it didn't leave my face greased up like natural oils can. I love this product.
Julie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this for several years. This product does what it says without making your hair look greasy. A little goes a long way.! Also, these cans last me pretty long. Great buy.
Jessica V.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Oil Sheen Hair Spray 11 oz more...
Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray this leaves my shiney and contains silk and amino acids the smell reminds me of getting hair done in a salon.
Stacy K.
Isoplus Oil Sheen is one of my Go to hair products for when I style hair. I love this sheen it does just what it says, no complaints over here!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
The best oil sheen in the world. I have mixed kids who use ut almost daily. It can also help out when sun bathing. inexpensive also.