Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray uploaded by ariel s.
3 colors available

BY ISOPLUS

Isoplus® Oil Sheen Hair Spray.
Hair doctor...in a can™.

ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good oil sheen..my hair stays moisturiz for some days then spare again. .great product
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smile was to loud for me and my family. But it does what it say. It even moisturize the hair giving it that shine you want. I rated it three star from the other oil sheens.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best oil sheen in the world. I have mixed kids who use ut almost daily. It can also help out when sun bathing. inexpensive also.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Mebane, NC
It works great for braids and any hairstyle. It makes your hair shine and look brand new.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isoplus Oil Sheen is one of my Go to hair products for when I style hair. I love this sheen it does just what it says, no complaints over here!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for several years. This product does what it says without making your hair look greasy. A little goes a long way.! Also, these cans last me pretty long. Great buy.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
Great on Braids

I bought this while I had box braids in my hair and no longer wanted to use my personal oil mixture. This spray was pretty good and it didn't leave my face greased up like natural oils can. I love this product.
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
I swear by this product. This is the best oil sheen in the whole world. I use this product for my scalp conditioner. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and manageable. I must have this product on hand at all times. I can't and won't live without it. I recommend this product to anybody with hair.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I haven't purchase this product in years. This is an excellent oil sheen a little goes a long way.
Alexis  G.
Alexis G.
Its okay. I personally don't like the smell. It's a little strong, but it does the job. Good shine.