Isoplus Castor Oil Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Paula S.

BY ISOPLUS

Isoplus® Castor Oil Hair & Scalp Conditioner.
50% more!
Shine.
Body & volume.
Moisturizing & conditioning. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diamond D.
I have been using this product since I was a kid. I am natural, type 4B/4C hair, and I have been applying this to my scalp about 2 times a week. It helps to soften/condition my hair while also stimulating hair growth. Don't think I will ever stop using this product lol.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
This is a good product. I was trying to grow and strengthen my hair, so I started using this. After about 2 months my hair was already getting thicker. It didn't weigh my curls down it's very light also depending on how much you use. I was satisfied with this product
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Extremely oily and hard to take out. Friend used it and she hated it. Did not moisturize properly. Don't recommend
Paula S.
It works perfect as a conditioner, I use it at night before go bed and it is very affordable
Jackie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been looking for a new leave in conditioner to use because my hair is super damaged. I heard castor oil is great for your hair but I was wondering if anyone had tried this and fine curly hair? And if so how was it?