ISO Hydra Cleanse Reviving Shampoo

by ISO Beauty

With Tri-Active Technology ISO s Tri-active Technology helps restore hair to its optimum condition.  This moisturizing shampoo revives and strengthens dry, dehydrated or chemically treated hair, leaving hair more responsive, softer, shinier and hydrated. x7859. .

Is this shampoo sulfate free?
Will this make my curly hair frizz up?
Does this leave a build up in the hair ?
Start your review of ISO Hydra Cleanse Reviving Shampoo!
Noblesville, IN
I use this product everytime I lighten my hair. Always make it feel better and shiney. Also great to use after swimming in pool or the beach.
Honey brook, Pa
Love love ISO products! Great value for the money! Quick rinse! Has a wonderful smell not too perfume. Highly recommend! Didn't leave my hair oily!
West Hartford, CT
I get the shampoo five stars because it made my hair so soft and smells so good. I recommend it for thick hair because it really helps stay up.
Austin, TX
This product is so amazing!!! I've been using it for months and have noticed a difference. I highly recommend this shampoo
Mesa, AZ
I just got this shampoo and I absolutely love it. It is so hydrating, and leaves my hair looking healthy and hydrated.
El Paso , TX
Hair feels renewed each wash definitely worth it! Smells great and smooth finish. I love ISO products so worth it!!!
Kewanee, IL
I love ISO products. ISO keeps my hair cleansed and soft without the heavy buildup shampoos can leave you with.
Love this shampoo! I bought it at my hair salon and loved it!! Smells great and made my hair shine!
Colonia, NJ