BY ISO BEAUTY

Tri-Active Technology ISO s Tri-Active Technology helps restore hair to its optimum condition.  This mild daily cleanser for normal to oily hair types stabilizes porosity, leaving hair balanced internally and externally. x7859. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I really dislike this shampoo for a number of reasons. First, after rinsing the product out, and relathering, and rerinsing, my hair still feels dirty. Second, my hair already looks oily the next day. I typically wash my hair every other day, but with this product, I would have to wash my hair every day. I assume that this is because of it being a "Daily Cleanse." Third, it's ingredients include many things at are actually bad for hair.
Leslie S.
This doesn't make my hair oily throughout the day and also doesn't dry it out. Nice scent!
Vicky B.
I've been using this shampoo for some time now and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. It leaves my hair smelling great and non-greasy. I can go and wash it every 2-3 days without having to worry at all.