BY ISO BEAUTY

Tri-Active Technology ISO s Tri-Active Technology helps restore hair to its optimum condition.  This mild daily cleanser for normal to oily hair types stabilizes porosity, leaving hair balanced internally and externally. x7859. . see more...

Taylor M.
ROCKY MOUNT, MO
I use ISO everyday and it leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean, but not stripped of essential oils. The scent is incredible with a mixture of fruit with light flowers. The price is incredible fair and I buy this shampoo by the gallon to last me awhile. It is salon quality but with a great and affordable price.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Review for: ISO Daily Cleanse Balancing Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz, ISO Daily Cleanse Balancing Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce, ISO Daily Cleanse Balancing Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz more...
This is a great cleansing shampoo for deep cleaning. It really helps strip the buildup off the scalp and hair strands. Smells great. It’s light weight. Most salons sell this and it’s inexpensive
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I really dislike this shampoo for a number of reasons. First, after rinsing the product out, and relathering, and rerinsing, my hair still feels dirty. Second, my hair already looks oily the next day. I typically wash my hair every other day, but with this product, I would have to wash my hair every day. I assume that this is because of it being a "Daily Cleanse." Third, it's ingredients include many things at are actually bad for hair.
Leslie S.
This doesn't make my hair oily throughout the day and also doesn't dry it out. Nice scent!
Vicky B.
I've been using this shampoo for some time now and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. It leaves my hair smelling great and non-greasy. I can go and wash it every 2-3 days without having to worry at all.

Amazon