BY ISO BEAUTY

Buy on Jet.com*
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
I don’t use any other brand of purple shampoo, this one is the best. It leaves my hair super blonde, smells great, and keeps my hair looking and feeling fuller. I keep this one stocked!
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
I like this product it's really good for the hair, however the packaging sucked. It's decent when it comes to pricing. But I has a very bad experience with the packaging my bottle came in my mail and the package was leaking.
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
This is the best cool tone shampoo I have ever used. It's reasonably priced and works exactly how it should, preventing brassy tones. It smells great, and you only need to use it two or three times a week to see the desired results.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have been bleaching my hair for 6 years now and I always use this product to take out the brassy tones off my hair! Absolute must have!
Shannah W.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. I love how it holds the color and makes your hair shine. Does not dry your hair out like some color shampoos.
Melanie H.
I love ISO products. they are the main products that I use in my Salon. they always work great.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Does this work for fine, oily hair?