BY ISO BEAUTY

Color Preserve Thermal Shield protects against damage caused by flat irons, curling irons and hair dryers while imparting shine and smoothness. The spray provides a long-lasting, soft, smooth, frizz-free finish to both straight and curly styles. Size: 5.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Shields against damage from thermal styling products Locks out humidity Protects haircolor with ISO's Solar Seal 3 technology Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Carley C.
This has been my favorite anti heat spray. Way better than anything I've bought at Walmart. I got it from my hair dresser btw.
Sonia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this I actually do like it. I use the same brand of one right now but it's more like a creme
Raminta K.
This hair spray is great. It makes my hair shiny and it does have a pretty nice fragrance to it.It's what I''ve been waiting for - from a company. This hair product leaves hair strong with a luxe shine. I am really satisfied with this. And it is my favorite.