BY ISO BEAUTY

sonya d.
Love this spray!! My hair is so dry and fades like crazy because of the bright red color and this spray seems to revive life and my color lasting a little longer. I cant say it is untimately because of this product because i do use other products but i know this helps!
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
it's to rare for me to find a moisturized that actually works on my hair, this producthas changed my hair from full and dry to alive anz healthy
Noelle S.
this product makes my hair shiny and smooth and feel brand new like i just left the hair salon feeling i love it
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
It gives your hair a salon feel to it, like it's been revived. It's good on all hair conditions also. Mines oily but dead and it works great.
Gostaria de saber o fator da proteção. Como moro em lugar quente e fico muito exposta ao sol gosto de proteção alta.
Halle C.
I love this spray sooooo much it's very cool good and very effective I actually have oily hair and this helps
Ellie J.
Really great at what it does, keeps my hair sleek and shiny all day long xoxoxoxo
Raáh J.
Eu adorei minto mesmo recomendo a vcs pq er bom gente adiquire o seu vcs vai gosta vou bjss
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Does this leave your hair looking shiny or greasy? I'm looking for a good moisturizer that doesn't make my hair look gross or wet!
Sonia B.
si previene los rayos uv?
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda
Que tal este producto? Es bueno manteniendo el color en el cabello?
Támara A.
Store at what I find? useful for all hair types?