ISO Color Preserve Cleanse Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Kaleena D.

BY ISO BEAUTY

Tri-Active Technology Helps to restore hair to it s optimum condition. Gentle moisturizing shampoo contains Solar-Seal 3 to preserve hair color and prevent fading.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Innovative Styling Options, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Innovative Styling Options, Inc. Innovative Styling Options, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an Innovative Styling Options, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that pr see more...

Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
I used to have blonde, bleached hair that was severely damaged. I started using this shampoo and it has really worked wonders repairing my damaged hair. It has a light scent and cleanses my hair without leaving it dry.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I have been using this shampoo with ISO for many years now. My family owns a hair salon and we recommend ISO to all of our customers. I love how amazing my hair feels and how healthy it is thanks to ISO. Also, by using this product it protects my hair from damage from chemicals and keeps my color looking radiant! Great buy ladies!!!
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
This line doesn't seem to work well and is pricey. It didn't help my color to stay and it made my head itch. I lost body to my hair and just plain HATED the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner works well as a shaving cream however.
Alyssa H.
I love this product! It makes my hair feel soft and smells amazing! I also like that it helps against fading hair dye. It is a little pricey but I buy it in bulk so it last awhile.
Ashley B.
Thorn Hill , TN
I've used this shampoo before. Now it seems to make my head itch. I've switched shampoos I'm using not your mothers shampoo. And it doesn't make my head itch.