Iso Beauty Twister Curling Iron 19mm (Black)

by ISO Beauty

The ISO Beauty curling iron is a powerful ionic charged styling tool that gives you the power to create your image. Filled with techno advanced ceramic infrared rays. The negative ionic prevent the frizz in your hair and make the styling way to easy.

How much is it ?
Is this easy to use with medium length hair?
Does this Make Like Really Cute Curls ? Or is it more like just wavy texture ?
Start your review of Iso Beauty Twister Curling Iron 19mm (Black)!
Forest, OH
I got my hair cut very short and needed a curling iron that would heat up fast. This one does that. I love it. Leaves nice curls that stay in all day. There nice and shiny. The iron has degrees that I can set it for. It’s great.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Los Angeles
Great curling wand just watch out because it gets hot!!!! Super easy to use I actually first learned to curl hair with this wand. The wand gives to loosen or tighten curls. The curls look natural and not crispy.
Lansing, MI
Iso Beauty Twister Curling Iron 19mm (Black) uploaded by Theresa D.
These wands are like magic on your hair. What I love is that they are so much more gentle on your hair then a curling iron, and I really love all the different looks you can achieve. You can control the heat 5 degrees at a time. Just make sure to use a heat protectant as no matter how great these wands are you are still prone to heat damage. So make sure to take the proper precautionary procedures to protect your beautiful hair.
Dark Brown / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Curly, Kinky
I love this curling iron! It hold my curls all day, even in humidity, and it’s easy to use. It’s also easy to burn yourself so you have to really watch what you’re doing! I purchased mine on amazon years ago and it still works perfectly! Heats up pretty quick and stays hot. I would recommend!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Palmetto, FL
This is a great curling wand. I love using this because it's just perfect fir every event and ever look that you are going for, also not a bad price.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Thick
Windsor Locks, CT
Your basic hair wand... heats up quick and evenly and leaves you with long lasting curls and waves. This barrel size is good for nice beach waves.
Strawberry Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Wavy
El Dorado Hls, CA
I use this to create the perfect waves, which can be a struggle with a normal curling iron.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
I like doing my hair different styles i like curling my hair so i like this curling Iron(:
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Curly, Fine