ISO Beauty Turbo Silk Limited Edition 1" Straightener - Zebra White

BY ISO BEAUTY

Make getting your hair done in the morning simple with this straightener from iso beauty. Multiple heat settings and an led indicator light ensure the temperature is right for your needs. The swivel feature keeps the cord tangle free. see more...

ISO Beauty Turbo Silk Limited Edition 1" Straightener - Zebra White
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
I purchased this straightener when my Chi broke. I first was attracted to it simply because of the zebra print but it does a great job. I have had it for two years now with no issues! It has an on/off switch which I really like and it gets really hot. It does a great job on my thick curly hair!
Jasmine D.
brantford , ON
love this straightener! ive had it for a couple years and it still works amazing my hair is thick and it makes it feel thin sometimes i absolutely love this straightener i would totally buy it again
Sara Z.
Orleans ON
My hair is very very frisy and curly this flat iron does the job it's awesome and the packaging is so cute also it gets hot really fast witch is great
Amanda S.
Gostaria de utilizar essa chapinha , para ver se ela é tudo o que promete, aparentemente ela é super linda