BY ISO BEAUTY

The ISO tourmaline ionic straightener is the easiest way to straighten your hair. Advanced technology creates a lasting style preserves moisture and leaves your hair with a glossy shine. Luxury ionic flat - iron can be used on all types and textures of... see more...

• Does this work on thick curly hair? 1 Answers
  • How hot does this straightener get? Is it ionic? 2 Answers
Jeeh R.
Não alisa muito bem cabelos cacheados,você tem que passar várias e várias vezes pra alizar do jeito que eu quero. Talvez se o grau fosse maior alisaria bem melhor . Para cabelos lisos é bom mais é péssima pra meu cabelo. Estragou o meu cabelo poderia melhorar.
jasmina k.
I've had my turbo silk for a good7 years now, and it's still amazing. It's really nice, doesn't burn my hair, leaves it silky, and is a swivel cord, a long one at that. Better than Chi's I've tried, hands down.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
This is by far the best hair straightener! I love this straightener because it works great on my hair. I have thick hair and my hair turns out perfectly straight! I definitely recommend this.
Danni O.
Marysville, WA
I have this exact straightener , works amazing on my curly/wavy hair. Straightens very fast. This product on some stores can be expensive and affordable. I was highly satisfied with this straightener, I have had this straightener for about 5 years now and still works. ISO brand is the top #1
Kathleen D.
I love this straightener because it doesn't pull your hair and it makes my hair really soft and it doesn't damage it like the others
Guadalupe H.
Pasadena , CA
I've had my Turbo for a few years now and it still works wonderfully! I absolutely love how it leaves my hair silky soft !
Holly W.
Roanoke, TX
Works extremely well. My daughter had tight, kinky curls. We use this to straighten her edges when she wears her her up.
Samantha C.
Lake Charles, LA
I've had this straightener for years and it's awesome! Keeps my hair feeling healthy and it does the job. I love it!
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
This straightener is great it's straightens amazing and I love how the curls turn out with so much volume and glow
mia h.
Ocala, FL
I love this straightener because doesn't pull your hair and makes my hair smooth and silky which I love...
Brittany M.
Conneaut, OH
How hot does this straightener get? Is it ionic?
Yasmina
Does this work on thick curly hair?

back