ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2

ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2" Straightener - Red

BY ISO BEAUTY

Straightening your hair just got easier with this colorful red straightener with swivel cord from iso. Suitable for all hair types, it features ceramic plates, quick heat up and dual voltage, which allows you to take the straightener with you when you travel abroad. see more...

ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2
ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2" Straightener - Red
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I don't know how I feel about this straightener. It works good if you do little pieces of hair at a time but if you have thick hair it can take a while to do it all.
Kenzie S.
I loved this product! Me having long, curl hair, it is always hard to tame it. I've tried countless straighteners but this one is by far the best.
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
Love this straightener it works quick and even leaves my hair soft and shiny i would recommend this product to anybody on of my favorites for sure.
Pam L.
My hair is coarse and wavy. This straightener works well even if I'm just touching up, it still gives my hair a straight and healthy look
Adelynne T.
The Netherlands
One of my favorite, if not favorite, hair straighteners I've used- and I've tried quite a few throughout the ~10 years that I've been using a straightener regularly.
I originally bought it when I went to study abroad, because I could use this one both in Asia and Europe without buying a travel adapter- which is ideal!
It works really well too. I have super curly and thick hair, but it straightens my hair quite easily at max temperature (230 degrees) (as long as I divide my hair in multiple 'sections', of course. It does still take multiple hours for me though, but for me it's that way with any straightener.).
I've had it for three years now and it still works the same as when I got it. It also still looks great, unlike some other straighteners that get damaged very easily and whatnot.
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
Will this work well on thick hair ?
tiaraj j.
Dearborn Heights , MI
Will it work well on nappy coarse hair?
Radiya D.
melbourne, victoria
Yes it will certainly make sure you just dived you hair into small sections.