ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2

ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2" Straightener - Purple

BY ISO BEAUTY

Style your hair beautifully with this sunshine girl hair straightener in purple from iso beauty. This strengthening straightener with ceramic plates is ideal for all hair types. It is easy to clean with a damp cloth. see more...

ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2
ISO Beauty Sunshine Girl 1 1/2" Straightener - Purple
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I got this straighteners from a stand in a mall. I have a hard time saying no to people when they want to show me something because most people don't just accept no and keep trying, and it makes me uncomfortable. He ran it down a strand of my hair and I was instantly in love.  It straightened my hair so fast and my hair looked so shiney and nice, I had to have it. They did one of those things where they make it seem like you are getting such a great deal by giving you all these "specials". So it ende dup about $100. Never pay more than $100 at a mall stand for one of these. I've had it for about 8 years now and it is still going strong. I have a lot of hair and am able to get it all straightened in only a couple minutes. Cermanic plates help keep your hair away from damage. It comes in a lot of different colors, but purple is my favorite so I had to get purple. The cord on it is really long which is handy. Great buy.
Michelle C.
Although it has ceramic plates, I find that the ISO Beauty Sunshine Straightener breaks a lot of my hair. Although the costs is affordable, I am on the fence on purchasing an other one or recommending this product because of the amount of hair it pulls/breaks in one sitting is not worth it.
Sarah B.
I don't have this item myself, but i have used a friends of mineand my hair was straightened really well. I used a medium width tooth comb alongside the straightner and it only took me 15 mins to style my hair for a day out in the town. I am very satisfied with this item :)
chantelle S.
Melbourne, Aus
This straightener gave me really good results in a quick time and lasted all day, would highly recommend
komal B.
Westminster , London
I have had this straightener for a almost a year now it is very efficient and long lasting and quick
jasmina k.
How does this one compare to the turbo silk?
Michelle C.
The ceramic plates on the ISO Beauty is suppose to prevent breaking of the hair VS. Turbo Silk's which is titanium. I prefer the ISO but honestly it pulls on my hair a lot as well.