ISO Beauty 5P Curling Iron with 5 Barrels - Pink uploaded by Caitlin P.ISO Beauty 5P Curling Iron with 5 Barrels - Pink uploaded by Amber W.ISO Beauty 5P Curling Iron with 5 Barrels - Pink uploaded by Adari A.

BY ISO BEAUTY

Give your hair a bouncy and stylish look with this curling iron from iso. It quickly warms up and functions with five different heat settings. It comes with interchangeable pieces and a convenient led indicator light. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Love the color, the matching glove, the multiple sizes, the totable packaging... It's easy to use. Love the thermostat setting and easy to read green light when ready. So easy to use and adjust. My hair was super model, beach wavy in a few simple steps. My hair didn't feel burned or dry after. Affordable. This is by far one of my favorite new toys. Did I mention the color? SO cute!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
This set is great! I love the thicker wand to do loose waves. Honestly it works perfectly for me. The heat setting options are great... it has lower temperature settings than any wand I have ever used, which I really love because some irons have a default of much higher heat than what is actually needed.
Jannet V.
This curling iron works great with my straight hair and even gives me really pretty, big, fat, loose curls that last all day," one reviewer gushes. "It's worth every penny!"
Brenda R.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this set it curled my hair the curls came out nice I think it took up a bit to heat up but other than that the product worked nice and very well.
Caitlin P.
Maple ridge , BC
This curling iron is so beautiful I love that I can switch out the size for different styles! My sister bought this for me from winner’s in Canada for $40 and honestly I didn’t expect to love it this much. I used the biggest size barrel for this photo and it only took me about 35 minutes to curl my whole head after a shower. Usually it takes me 1 hour or more with a regular curling iron. so this cuts my getting ready time in half and I love the looks I can create !
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Hannah N.
Summerville, SC
Can u control the level of heat ?