2 colors available

BY ISO BEAUTY

You get the benefits of both ceramic and tourmaline plates to achieve the look you want while leaving your hair looking healthy, shiny, and soft. Electric Hair Tube size: 19mm, 25mm and 32mm. Ceramic tourmaline plates. Infrared technology protects hair and controls frizz. Unique press-action curler provide longer lasting curls and easy styling. Unique barrels creates perfectly defined dramatic curls. On/off temperature control: 50-210 Celsius. Power LED Indicator. Voltage: 110-240v 60/60 Hz and Power: 45 Watts. see more...

Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this product. The person at the stall in the mall tried it out on my hair and my mom told them we would walk around the mall and come back, and if it didn't fall we would consider purchasing it (my hair falls pretty easy). Well it didn't fall and we ended up buying it. I really like the smaller barrel. It works really well and always has. The kit comes with a glove to keep from burning yourself, but it only kind of half works. You still have to be careful. I've made some dumb mistakes with this curling iron and burnt myself pretty good. It curls my long heavy hair pretty nicely. Now where the hate comes in... my other two barrels get used a lot less and it is because I feel like they don't get hot enough. My hair goes flat almost instantly after using them. I don't know if it is my product or just how this product is. I may very well have gotten something that was a bit defective. Either way, I am still happy with the product overall since one barrel works well.
.. ..
.. ..
I got this product for my sis she loves it so much it wont burn her hair like other curlers
Pratistha M.
Pratistha M.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg..... I have the exactly same one with me. And whenever I curl my hair with this, it just be so perfect.