ISO Beauty 1" Twister Curling Iron - Black

BY ISO BEAUTY

Give yourself a full and bouncy hairstyle with this curling iron by iso beauty. This iron is designed without a clip, so your hair gets defined curls without the creases. The iron is tourmaline coated, so your hair benefits from heat damage protection. see more...

ISO Beauty 1" Twister Curling Iron - Black
Brooke W.
I love this curling iron! I have a couple different iso curling irons and love them all. I have had them for years and they still work very well. Definitely recommend trying out these hot tools as they will last for years.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
This curler has been my life saver for many years now. Every time I had no money to get my hair done to go out, I always used this curler and just about every time they came out amazing. Now I use it ones a week and get compliments on my hair all the time. Definitely one of the best curling irons made. Very satisfied.
Melinda R.
Gets the job done very easy to use gives you bohemian waves or curls I love it I do still sometimes reach for my straightner though that has a touch for waves that I've yet to find the perfect wand for
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
I love how this company has such a great quality product at such a low price. My hair never feels damaged and holds such a good curl
Stephanie  L.
I have super straight hair and believe me when I say this wand leaves my hair super good looking when I curl it!
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Good tool. Goes up pretty high and does the work. I recommend to clients that do their own hair styling at home
Christina K.
I love this curler. even though i have burned myself a few times my hair has always came out looking good!
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
Glorihect Z.
Impresionante para dejar tu cabello como el de una reina y con un brillo increíble además es muy práctico y ligero increíble!!
Gina S.