ISO Beauty 0.5

ISO Beauty 0.5" Twister Curling Iron - Zebra

BY ISO BEAUTY

Twist and twirl your hair into a mass of wild curls with this zebra-stripe curling iron by iso. This styling appliance has a tourmaline-coated barrel, so your tresses stay smooth and sleek as they curl. see more...

ISO Beauty 0.5
ISO Beauty 0.5" Twister Curling Iron - Zebra
aubrey p.
I purchased this as a package deal with the straightener and a glove to protect your hand from getting burnt and I got to say it was the best decision ever. I love this curling wand. It not only curls my hair but it also leaves it shiny and bouncy. Not like the other curlers where after you curl it you hair looks stiff, dull and life-less. I just hate that I keep burning myself cuz the glove was tooo big for my hand and uncomfortable to use
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I have this one and I'm going to be honest I'm giving it to Star because I just don't see the point of it really you can do the same thing with the straightener if you turned it you'll get beautiful curls and I just feel like this is more for a professional hair person might end up hurting myself a lot trying to do this I don't know if I'm doing it wrong maybe it's me but I personally do not like this
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
This is an amazing curling iron, I always get my hair done with this iron and the curls last for more than 24 hours which is great because they don't fall easily and they last you for a very long time. I'm really hoping that I can get it so that I won't have to be going to the beauty salon all the time. It's a great item. Definitely my favorite, their is awesome videos on how you can style your hair on YouTube missy due channel
Leslie S.
I love this wand! It made curling hair much more easier for me. I love beach waves so this wand was perfect for that because I feel like with a regular curling iron my curls are just too stiff! I definitely recommend this :)
Heather M.
Lancaster, CA
This is a little tricky to use in the beginning but once you get used to it, omg it's the best iron! Good thing mine came with a glove to protect my hand while I'm curling my hair.
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
Really confusing in the beginning but once you get use to it, it's the best! You get glove to protect you from burning yourself. Curls my hair really good.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
A little confusing to use in the beginning, but leaves you with pretty curls. It even comes with a glove to keep you from burning your hand.
Kaley E.
Collins, GA
The wand made curling your hair way easier. It doesn't pull out your hair like a curling iron and it curl efficiently. LOVE
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
Love there products I stopped burning my hair, no more split ends and yes the glove is very handy best brand ever .