ISO Beauty 0.5" Twister Curling Iron - Pink

BY ISO BEAUTY

Create a stylish and bouncy hairstyle for day or night with this curling iron by iso beauty. This iron is designed without a clip, so the end result of your curls is defined and without any creases. see more...

ISO Beauty 0.5" Twister Curling Iron - Pink
Kristen S.
Baton Rouge
I have had this curling iron for about 10 years now and it still works as well as the day I bought it. It gives you curls that will last for about 2 days as I wanted to see for myself I tested it. Of course they wash out easy. Did not burn my hair or heat up to the point it was smoking. Very soft curls. Have to be careful as far as burns go they can happen pretty easy with this wand.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
I actually enjoy this curling iron. It's one of those things I can't live without. I have curly, thick hair. It works perfectly fine.
KATHERINE H.
Santa Ana, CA
Burns your hair. Use product before using , but really great at curling hair makes them strong and look nic3.
Vicky T.
Love it! Use it for tight, small, perfect curls. If I want to curl my hair from my roots!
Leanne M.
Winnipeg , MB
Love this curling wand. Keeps curls for days! Make sure to wear the glove provided. Got it at winners for a great price. Would buy again
Glorihect Z.
Impresionante para dejar tu cabello como el de una reina y con un brillo increíble además es muy práctico y ligero increíble!!
Arian E.
This twister curling is very nice. And the curl last longer even though I don't use hairspray. I really recommend this.