Isle of Paradise

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning...
755 Reviews
4 / 5
I got this yesterday and used it for the first time this morning… I am so impressed already! After a few hours I was glowing like a bronzed princess. It soaks right in to your skin almost instantly. The smell is not the greatest, but goes away quickly! Will be buying this again.
3 / 5
I already have pretty tan skin. I got this in a Sephora kit and I use it from time to time. I find that in can cause streaking so make sure that it’s mixed well with your moisturizer. The scent is kind of off-putting but not unbearable.
4 / 5
I love how easy this product is to use! It leaves a very natural tan which is perfect if you’re looking for that. It lasts pretty long and is easy to apply. I definitely recommend for the winter!
3 / 5
Does it work? Yes, but as many products of this type it is a hassle, application mixed with moisturizer is strikey and leaves certain areas darker/dirtier looking, it might work, but i do not have time for a detailed work out of my shower. Too much hassle, next.
5 / 5
i love that there’s no sticky feeling. i have big sensory issues and i didn’t have any issues with this tan. i don’t find the smell to be strong or annoying and it goes on simple. my only complaint is the bottle, i put it in a spray misting bottle but then it seems i only get 2-3 uses out of it. i recommend the drops :)
3 / 5
I saw no results using this product. I expected to be blown away. The packaging and product design looks cute, and I’m sure it will be a hit for some people. I just don’t want to waste my time and money on no results.
4 / 5
Seriously, this product fulfills its function, I left you a photo of the right side I have the product and on the left side do not apply a small amount but if you apply more you can see it better, the color lasts for approximately a week
5 / 5
I’ve never had a product work so fast — my favorite thing about the product was the fact that it applies clear; loved the color it gave me the next day.
5 / 5
This is my favorite tanning product! It slowly fades and there’s no patchiness unlike other tanning products (mousses etc). I like using it with a tanning mitt after I’ve moisturized so it sinks in.
4 / 5
I like this spray tan spray a lot because unlike a lot of other self tanner products, this one doesn’t give lots of streaks. Using this along side with the prep spray, and a moisturizer helps a lot in giving the most natural looking tan