Isle of Paradise

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning...
759 Reviews
4 / 5
nice shade, looks very natural . spreads very easily, does not leave stains and streaks . the only minus is that you have to wait eagerly for the manifestation .
5 / 5
best self tanner Ive tried yet. doesn’t leave me super orange. it’s a very natural tan. it’s a little more pricey than drugstore tanners but so worth it.
4 / 5
I love these self tanning drops! They are way to use and give your face/body that desired vacation tan! You should wear gloves when using this product as it stained my hands for several days but other than that it’s super easy to use! Mix a few drops with your favorite lotion and perfection!
5 / 5
The isle of paradise self tanning water spray is my favourite. It gives you a natural look that is streak free and dries fast so is great for on the go.
4 / 5
I got this yesterday and used it for the first time this morning… I am so impressed already! After a few hours I was glowing like a bronzed princess. It soaks right in to your skin almost instantly. The smell is not the greatest, but goes away quickly! Will be buying this again.
3 / 5
I already have pretty tan skin. I got this in a Sephora kit and I use it from time to time. I find that in can cause streaking so make sure that it’s mixed well with your moisturizer. The scent is kind of off-putting but not unbearable.
4 / 5
I love how easy this product is to use! It leaves a very natural tan which is perfect if you’re looking for that. It lasts pretty long and is easy to apply. I definitely recommend for the winter!
3 / 5
Does it work? Yes, but as many products of this type it is a hassle, application mixed with moisturizer is strikey and leaves certain areas darker/dirtier looking, it might work, but i do not have time for a detailed work out of my shower. Too much hassle, next.
5 / 5
i love that there’s no sticky feeling. i have big sensory issues and i didn’t have any issues with this tan. i don’t find the smell to be strong or annoying and it goes on simple. my only complaint is the bottle, i put it in a spray misting bottle but then it seems i only get 2-3 uses out of it. i recommend the drops :)
3 / 5
I saw no results using this product. I expected to be blown away. The packaging and product design looks cute, and I’m sure it will be a hit for some people. I just don’t want to waste my time and money on no results.