Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Light 6.76 oz/ 200 mL

by Isle of Paradise

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A self-tanning water with color-correcting actives and either a peach (light), green (medium), or violet (dark) base for a natural-looking, bronzed glow with no streaks, smells, or orange tones. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The Isle of Paradise has combined a color corrective approach with their tanning know-how to bring you your best glow ever-whether that's for the beach or brunch. It's formulated with Hyper Violet™ complex, which is clinically proven to brighten your skin. It is packed with organic tanning actives, plus avocado, chia seed, and coconut oils, for a happy, hydrated glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Isle of Paradise's products are made with color-correcting technologies to help even out skin tone for the most real looking, natural tan ever. This product is cruelty-free, 100 percent vegan, organic, and made using certified organic ingredients, actives at low pH levels, non-sensitizing ingredients, hypoallergenic ingredients, and pure oils. It does not contain mineral oils, petrolatum, gluten, GMO, or toxins.

Is it okay to use on my face as well?
Is this hurtful for sensitive skin?
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried this on their face?
Start your review of Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Light 6.76 oz/ 200 mL!
Hope M.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Light 6.76 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Hope M.
Love this easy self tanner. It’s very light, so it doesn’t look splotchy or orange looking. I’ve been using this on my arms and legs while I’m staying at home most of the time. Perfect for the winter when the sun is not coming out too much.
JuneAnn C.
Grand Island, NY
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Light 6.76 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by JuneAnn C.
This is the greatest tanning spray available on the market! In order to ensure a smooth tan you have to spread it out with a mit but it gives the nicest (non-orangey) tan and I highly highly recommend this!! Also smells SOO GOOD! This is right after the first time I used this product!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is totally easy to use and I am a rookie when it comes to self tanners! I have extremely fair skin and was so surprised by how even and beautifully bronzed this left my body. The color was perfect and not patchy, muddy or orange. I have already recommended it to a lot of my fellow pale people! I will absolutely be repurchasing this when my bottle is empty. I should also mention that I did my entire body (I’m not petite) and it hardly used any of my bottle. I am in love and looking like a bronze beauty.
Bianca W.
usa
it gives my skin a nice glow and is doesn't break me out. but i wish the tan lasted a bit longer. but is was a bit streaky around my jawline and neck. just make sure that you exfoliate a day before using. i like this product and i would repurchase. i think this would be suitable for all skin types
Becca V.
1,190 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously the *BEST* self tanner I've ever used, period 🌞💓 The 1st product I tried from this brand was the tanning drops in "medium", which I love using on my face to give a nice bronzed glow that lasts for several days. Decided to give this tanning water a try after reading reviews on the "light" shade, and its amazing. I'm very fair and it gives me a subtle, believable tan without looking orange or fake. Helps with my acne scarring being less noticeable, since it evens out your skin tone! Easy to use on the face as you just mist it on and rub it in, and then I use a mitt for body application. Tan develops in 3 or so hours, and then I rinse it off a few hours afterwards. Isle of Paradise is also cruelty free, and the product itself is vegan and organic. 🌱 I will be repurchasing this once I run out!
Becca D.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this at Sephora a few days ago and so far I really like it. I noticed a gradual tan forming after my first use. It's just important to remember to put lotion on places like your elbows and knees prior to using because otherwise it looks a bit splotchy in those areas. The tanning water doesn't smell bad but it also isn't a scent I'd want to smell like all day.
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
Pretty simple product to use, spray and rub into the skin with a tan mitt. I haven’t had an issue with application like missing patches of skin or coming out streaky. I’m not a big fan of the nozzle that is on this bottle so I purchased a continuous spray bottle off of amazon and put the liquid in there — works so much better! Gives a nice natural glow to the skin. One star off because I don’t like the smell, smells like a typical self tanner, and it’s a little sticky. I have not noticed this self tanner leaving any stains on my towels, clothes, or sheets. I accidentally spilled some on my bed and it dried clear and did not leave any discoloration or stain. I have super fair skin and I think this is the best self tanner for me. This specific one (light) does not leave my skin looking orange nor does it have that weird green undertone that some self tanners have. I also have very sensitive skin and this has never irritated it at all!
Katie C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to face tanner! No stinky tan smell, even coverage and so natural! This one does not contain a lot of color and is great for a little glow. If you want more color, choose another shade. I use medium on body.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Love this stuff!! I use it year round because I’m so pale and need some color or I’d look like Casper 👻 ! I mix this with my moisturizer once a week or more in the summer to increase my tan!!
Cristina G.
Buffalo, NY
I really like this! I like that I can use my own lotion, and it doesn’t have much of a self tanner smell (although it does still have some). I’m pretty impatient letting it dry, but this was pretty easy overall. I’m pretty pale so the light is good for me in the winter, but if you have a deeper skin tone then the light wouldn’t do much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jana C.
Newark, NJ
il y a 9 mois
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Light 6.76 oz/ 200 mL What do you think of this product? I have olive tone skin, what would you recommend?