Isle of Paradise

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
i loved the darker shade but for some reason the medium shade just seems to work better and i’ve rebought the green one religiously! I think because the green one has the color corrector it works better for my skin tone. i don’t hate this one just recommend the medium shade over this one!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I know what you might be thinking, “girl why are you using self tanner when you are already super tan?” WELL, let me tell you. I am mixed, black and white, so naturally I have a good tan going on. However, I do actually feel very pale sometimes, especially in the winter months. I also don’t have a completely even skin tone. Both of these things are fixed with this self tanner. I’ve been using it for a long time, I’ve tried other brands and always come back to this. I have found that the perfect way to apply is with a easy spray bottle and a tanning mitt! Get the area nice and damp and rub it in with the tanning mitt. It comes out beautiful every time. 10000 stars all day every day. The smell leaves something to be desired, however it’s not terrible and goes away once the product is fully dry. Overall, worth every penny and every mishap when I forget to wash my hands lol.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I love self tanning and I’m willing to be a slight orange sometimes rather than pale. BUT THIS. I was so embarrassed to walk around in public. I was orange not tan. I was disappointed because so many people love this. I think if you are very pale be wary of this product.