Isle of Paradise

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning...
105 Reviews
5 / 5
I was excited to try the Isle of Paradise Express Mousse since I'd never used a mousse tanning product. I've only ever used gel/lotion types. The bottle suggested using a tanning mitt so I got one since I didn't want to dye my hands or nails. I tried it on my legs first and used about 4 pumps each. The mousse stayed in place and wasn't messy. It was really easy to apply and work in evenly. Because it leaves an initial color, it was easy to see if I'd missed any spots. Instructions say to rinse off after 30 minutes or leave on for a deeper tan and the tan will continueyo develop for severalhours. I rinsed off after about 45 mins and didn't notice a huge difference but my legs match my arms now. The tan did get a little darker but I really just wanted some color for my vacation so I can build the tan while I'm here. My legs were also super soft and shiny after, it was very hydrating. I like that you can build on the product to create a darker look if you prefer, it's helpful for those who aren't trying to make a drastic change after one application. The product didn't stink and was pleasant to use. I'd say I prefer the mousse formula to what I've used before because of ease of application and less mess.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love most all the Isle of paradise products and this one is pretty great as well. The express mousse says to keep on for about 30 mins or so but I’ve found that leaving on for 3 hours gives the best natural looking tan that lasts for a while.
5 / 5
I love this self tanner ! I have a bit of a red undertone and this corrects and gives me a flawless tan. it is never orange and it doesn’t peel weird! This is my go to
5 / 5
Really want to try this! And give my honest opinion! Heard great reviews! #voxbox @voxbox @influenster #influenster @isleofparadise #isleofparadise
5 / 5
Best self tanning product! Goes on very evenly and looks so natural! I have used a tanning mitt and my hands and it goes on without streaks either way! Also doesnt have a weird smell! I also love that it is made of clean ingredients!
5 / 5
Let me start off by saying: I love this! It may take a day or two to get the best out of your tan, but it applies evenly & helps with seasonal depression! I use a flat mitt to apply. [product:isle-of-paradise-glow-clear-self-tanning-mousse-dark-200ml]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’ve used this product a couple times and found that it always leaves streaks. I’ve gotten a bit better at applying it, but I always get nervous because it never looks even and leaves me looking streaky. I love the colour of tan it leaves though!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Beautiful color. I bought the refill kind and used a fine mister. Do NOT do that. You HAVE to rub it in! It’s kind of sticky, but it doesn’t transfer to anything nor leave your white sheets stained!! I love that. I wish it was darker. Also seems like it absorbs better where you have moisturizer on, which makes no sense - I got darker feet, hands, face, elbows and knees where I put lotion. It fades slowly and doesn’t leave patches. I’m only giving it 4 stars because I didn’t achieve the look I wanted on my chest and legs, after multiple tries. (I have used selftanners for over 10 years!)
5 / 5
I love this product. I think it is the best self tanning product out there. It never makes me look orange but instead glowing. I definitely think everyone needs this to get that nice summer tan that is needed in the winter.
5 / 5
I was super nervous to try this as I’ve never had good luck with self tanners. I don’t really have time for the tanning bed as a working mom with 2 young kids (6 and 5 months). I had seen several influencers recommend Isle of Paradise and decided to go for it. And I’m so glad that I did! It leaves a beautiful bronzed glow without looking orange! I’m definitely new to using self tanners and need to get better at some of the harder areas (ankles, elbows, wrists, hands). But it’s not bad by any means. And honestly gives me so much more confidence as the seasons transition. Highly recommend!