Isle of Paradise

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning...
1328 Reviews
5 / 5
I wanted a subtle, soft tanned glow to my complexion, so after some research I decided to give this a try. It has worked really well for me! I use about 3-4 drops every 3-4 days when I want a glow, and it works very quickly. I’d say within 4-6 hours it it starts to give a really nice, glowing tan. I use this light tint because I’m not looking for a real bronzed tan, just a subtle light glow, and this is perfect. It has a cocoa butter scent to it, not overpowering. The drops also aren’t greasy, they mix well with serums or moisturizers. I use this with my moisturizer, I’ll mix a few drops in and then apply to my face and neck. Don’t forget to rinse hands after applying!
5 / 5
There is so much to say about these fantastic little drops! They’re so quick and easy to use, you just simply however many you desire (the more you use the darker the shade) into your preferred moisturiser and work it into your face and neck (don’t forget the hairline) which not only leaves you with an amazing streak free glow but with moisturised skin. It doesn’t have the typical fake tan smell which is great and gives a subtle and natural-looking glow which is great for either a summer tan top up or a bit of colour in the winter. I usually apply before bed and wash my face in the morning and wake up with a healthy glow :)
5 / 5
I am using a test size of this product right now and I can say I am already excited to buy full size. This is so wonderful and smells amazing. It is so easy to use and add into any lotion for a streak free, natural looking tan. Because it is in my lotion, it seeps into my skin well and gives me super soft skin! I can’t wait to see how this product builds!
5 / 5
C'est une grande première pour ma part, je n'avais jamais osé utiliser de l'auto bronzant mais celui ci est super simple a utiliser. 4 gouttes suffisent que je mélange avec ma crème hydratante. Le lendemain je trouve un joli hâle doré sur ma peau. Ma peau paraît bronzée sans avoir l'impression d'être orange. Vraiment ravie. Parfait pour avoir un joli teint même en hiver
4 / 5
I like this one a lot, but if I use more drops than I need it turn orange. If I stay between 4-5 drops I’m good, anymore orange. I like that I can build the amount I’m looking for, but I think gradual tan is better for me personally
5 / 5
this product gave me a better tan then when i went to Florida for 2 weeks. It smells amazing it’s not greasy as you are mixing it with your moisturizer, it absorbs amazingly over night and lasts for a good amount of time
4 / 5
J'ai été séduite par le concept. J'ai toujours eu peur d'utiliser de l'auto-bronzant, peur d'avoir des traces que cela ne soit pas uniforme. Là avec ce produit c'est super simple d'utilisation en plus on peut le mélanger avec notre sérum ,crème hydratante ou bien notre fond de teint c'est juste top, ça donne un effet bonne mine on peut donc ne pas utiliser de fond de teint c'est génial. En plus la peau absorbe bien le produit.
4 / 5
These Isle of Paradise self tanning drops are the absolute best ones I’ve tried! Make sure to wash your hands though after using cause it will leave self tan residue after applying if you don’t wash it off! Scent isn’t too strong and I don’t mind it. This tan is super natural looking and lasts me all week, I apply 3-5 drops ( do as much as you please depending on how dark you wanna be) and I mix it with my favorite face moisturizer or body lotion and it applies like a dream. Not super expensive and comes in sets too with other tanning products. Definitely buildable and the formula isn’t sticky or thick either. Definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking for a good natural self tanner!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These vegan friendly and cruelty, free self tanning drops, you add to moisturizer. It is very buildable to get your desired color and the dropper bottle is very easy to control. The only downside is I do not feel that the color last, but it could be due to my aggressive skin care routine. Gives a good natural tan color .
4 / 5
Nice tanning drops, just be careful not to add too many drops straight away! I added way too much and it didn’t look good the next day. Now I just add a couple of drops the first day then build up for a deeper tan. That’s when you get the best results, it’s a beautiful tanned colour which makes you look , radiant , awake and youthful. I would wear this without make up. Great serum, just apply it wisely if you’re a beginner like I am! :)