Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A bottle of custom-made self-tanning drops that allow you to control your glow. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Married to your moisturizer but want that super-tanned glow, too? Simply add these color-correcting Self Tanning Drops to your moisturizer for a natural, sunkissed glow with no streaks, smells, or orange tones. Isle of Paradise has combined a color corrective approach with a tanning-know-how to bring you your best glow ever whether that's for the beach or brunch. It is formulated with a brightening Oxy-Glow™ complex and packed with organic tanning actives and avocado, chia seed, and coconut oils for a happy, hydrated glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Isle of Paradise's products are made with color-correcting technologies to help even out skin tone for the most real looking, natural tan ever. This product is cruelty-free, 100 percent vegan, organic, and made using certified organic ingredients, actives at low pH levels, non-sensitizing ingredients, hypoallergenic ingredients, and pure oils. It does not contain mineral oils, petrolatum, gluten, GMO, or toxins. For a light tan: choose peach. For a medium tan: choose green. For a dark tan: choose violet.

Do you mix this into your moisturizer or does it go straight onto your face ?
Is this self tanner worth the hype? I have never used self tanner (I know, I have been living under a pale rock) and I am skeptical because I don’t want to end up orange and streaky. Any tips on applying it or what moisturizer to mix with? Help!Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml
Start your review of Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml!
Brittanee R.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Brittanee R.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Brittanee R.
This is a great self tanner! I love that you simply just add it to your moisturizer. It doesn’t smell that great but it goes away pretty quickly. It helped me achieve a nice even tan, but I definitely suggest wearing gloves when you mix it because I didn’t and I ended up with orange hands. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml
Monica S.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Monica S.
Isle of Paradise I met a woman whose tan was flawless. She told me about this product and I immediately ordered it online. I bought both the medium and dark. The medium is great for the entire body and the dark is perfect for the face and neck. It provides a seamless tan without streaking and lasts a long time.
Victoria H.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Victoria H.
I wanted to love these as so many people use them, but every time I used them I broke out! They do make you tan and give you a nice glow. They have a funny smell, and the new zits I get make them not worth it.
Brigid D.
East Amherst, NY
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Brigid D.
OMG I mean... the picture speaks for itself. These drops literally plotted against me and formed a UNIBROW. I feel like in theory it’s a really good idea. But, it’s just so unpredictable as to how it’s going to show up on your skin. Also, even if you wash your hands IMMEDIATELY after applying your hands will look stained orange for days. Which just is NOT gonna fly when you are trying to pass off to people that it’s a NATURAL TAN. I’m so sad because I wanted to love this and it’s not cheap, but I literally LOL when I look in the mirror the morning after applying... AS YOU CAN SEE.
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these tanning drops! I use them over night with my moisturizer and wake up to a nice bronze tan on my face! Look at how my face finally matches my neck! Definitely recommend if you can never tan your face as much as your body. It was very easy to use and not a lot of scent either.
Valerie B.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Valerie B.
This products really works, it actually works better than I expected. That being said a little goes a long way. I totally didn’t listen and just put on like 8 drops the very first time, I learned my lesson!Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml
Breanna M.
Belton, MO
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Breanna M.
This is my favorite self-tanning product. I mix this with a little bit of moisturizer and it looks so natural! No streaks or orange skin, it’s amazing!
Angela G.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Angela G.
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Angela G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love isle of paradise self tanning drops they are affordable you can mix with any of your own moisturizer gives you an even nice natural looking tan without looking orange just a few drops to your moisturizer and you can have the perfect tan within 24 hours. Last long and doesn’t stain clothes. Because you’re using it with your own moisturizer there is no nasty smell. Purchase at Sephora.
Mary L.
Tallahassee, FL
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Mary L.
This stuff is honestly amazing and definitely worth every penny! Although it is a little bit more expensive than typical self tanning products on the market, it is for a good reason. The color is customizable, so you can always add more if you want to. Since it mixes in with your lotion it has a really natural finish to it and provides a really pretty color even on my ridiculously pale skin
Hannah B.
Versailles, KY
Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops Light 30ml uploaded by Hannah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a big fan of these tanning drops because you can add them to your daily moisturizer. There is no discernible self-tanning scent either, which adds to the appeal of these drops. I typically add 3 drops to my nighttime regimen and let the color develop overnight. Use more drops for color and use more frequently as well. I only apply it once or twice a week.

485 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Remy S.
Boca raton
il y a 13 jours
Crissy Y. il y a 13 jours
Yes, they both work well! I love the medium. I have fair skin.