BY ISLE OF DOGS

Your pooch will think he's being spoiled when you serve these Isle of Dogs Natural Health Baked Dog Treats with Blueberries, but you'll serve them with confidence thanks to the nutrient-rich blend of blueberries, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots and whole grains packed into every bite. The delectable blueberry flavor is sure to satisfy your canine companion's cravings, while the wholesome baked treats help him maintain overall health and wellness. Features: Contains a blend of antioxidant-rich blueberries, sweet potatoes, apples, carrots and whole grains for a nutritious snack; delicious flavor appeals to your dog's tastes; formulated to help your dog maintain overall health and wellness Food Type: Baked Dog Treats Food Consistency: Biscuits Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Blueberry Primary Ingredient: Blueberries Calories per Serving: 24 calories per biscuit Package Weight: 12 oz. Directions: Feed 2 4 biscuits per day. Ingredients: Barley Flour, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Cane Molasses, Flaxseed, Whole Rolled Oats, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Carrots, Blueberries, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Dried Kelp, BrewerAAATMs Dried Yeast, Dried Parsley Flakes and Yucca Schidigera Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• "My dog loves this." in 1 review
  • "She comes running when she hears me getting these for her" in 1 review
  • "I can break them up into smaller pieces and use them for training and not feel like I'm giving my dogs anything that will harm them!" in 1 review
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
My dogs love this!! They know when I'm about to get some for them and they get excited about it
Jennyfer H.
Jennyfer H.
My dog loves this blueberry treats! They are small enough to fit in a Kong and they were a great tool to have when I was training her. The price is a little higher than other brands but the quality of the ingredients makes them worth it. It feels good to know I am giving my dog a healthy tasty treat every time I reward her.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! I love them as well. They are small enough that I can give him a couple at a time. I can also poke a few in the top of his Kong. I use them as a general treat but also as reinforcement when doing anything he is not fond of, like bath time. They are really handy then because they are easy to snap in half in one hand while keeping one hand on him if I need to make them go further!
riley S.
riley S.
My two dogs love these snacks so much. I feel comfortable giving it t them as I know the product is one of the safest products out there. It is a little pricey but I think healthiness matters more than price.
Amyra M.
Amyra M.
New Castle, DE
My dog loves this. And they smell like blueberries. I dog will eat these all day. I use them for training.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
My Siberian husky loves these treats! they are great to use when training your pup. and they are good for them!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Small heart shaped soft cookies that can be broken up if too big for small dogs and are easy for even an older dog to chew. They contain no wheat gluten or corn. and are made with barley, oat and rice flour. Lots of good blueberries, fruits and veggies and no added salt or artificial anything. They are made in the USA . My girls love them and beg for more.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
My dogs absolutely love these. I can break them up into smaller pieces and use them for training and not feel like I'm giving my dogs anything that will harm them! Good price
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
My pooch loves them. And she tends to be very picky when it comes to her snacks. Almost like her momma!
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Ocala, FL
Ive used this brand a couple of times, and so far my dogs have enjoyed them! Not to bad of a price either.
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
What are some benefits to dogs having these treats ?