Isle Of Dogs

Isle of Dogs Natural Chillout...
8 Reviews
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My pup loves these and I find they really work for her. She is a German Shepherd/lab mix and gets very anxious when we leave her or we are not in the same room as her. These mellow her out but don’t make her sleepy. Great for winding down before bed as well. My only complaint is that they are hard to find and sell out.
4 / 5
Used these on our trip which was a 34 hour drive for both my dogs and they worked! My dogs have such high anxiety and this really mellowed them out and allowed them to enjoy the ride and licking the air out the windows haha, Wouldn't do another long road trip without these on hand and ready to use!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I tried these treats with my dog to help with his anxiety and they kinda worked but were not the best for him. They were a good price but i won’t be buying again
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My four Australian Shepherd-Labs and I swear by these treats. I was introduced to these the night before Hurricane Irma hit landfall here in Florida and we were out of the vet's tranquilizers. So I bought a couple boxes and crossed my fingers that my unstable duo would be okay. My dogs haven't had prescription tranqs since because my duo that didn't do storms at all, went through a category 3 hurricane without kennels or muzzles or tranquilizers because 4 of these knocked them on their butts. They have also fireworks-proofed my fireworks-reactive dogs, they chilled through mortar round style fireworks this past July 4th and slept through NYE 2019. I now keep numerous boxes of these on hand and always recommend them to my friends.
4 / 5
Bought these thinking they'd help my dog stay calm when we leave, or just to help him calm down when he's a little too hyper. These don't do much for my beagle, but he likes them, so that's enough for us! They also only cost about $5 from Amazon so they weren't too expensive
4 / 5
i'm not sure that they calmed my anxious dog, but they sure did make him happy! both my dogs absolutely loves these treats. my pickier dog usually puts down treats after you give them to her to inspect the treats, but she just chomped these down immediately. they're heart shaped and about quarter sized. they smell pretty good too, unlike a lot of treats that my dogs seem to enjoy. all around, great product. the only thing keeping me fro. 5 stars is that i didn't see the calming effects that are claimed.
4 / 5
My dog has separation anxiety and we use these as a daily treat before I leave. They appear to help a bit, nothing drastic, but compared to similar products on the market I like the ingredients better in this treat. She loves them too!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I didn't really notice any behavioral change in my dog after he ate these treats, but at the time he was 6 months old and he is VERY hyper. However, he liked these treats and I liked how few ingredients there were and that I knew what everything was. Plus, they smell pretty good.