Isle Of Dogs

Isle of Dogs Everyday...
8 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s like doggy deodorant. Whenever he isn’t smelling his best and I don’t have time to bath him, I spritz him and brush it through. Love it! Not sure if it helps with tangles but I still recommend it!
5 / 5
Smells amazing. Makes the fur soft and adds healthy shine. Keeps my dogs hair manageable.
5 / 5
Isle of Dogs is one of the best pet grooming products my dog has ever used. I start his grooming routine with the Isle of the Dogs “Clean Coating Shampoo” to clear all the dirty, then I follow with the “Silky Coating Shampoo” and finally I apply the “Silky Coating Conditioner” and leave on for a couple of minutes while I give him a little massage. I finish him with the “Silky Coating Brush Spray” and my dog becomes a SSSSHNACK for a couple of days! The amount of product is also great (for a small dog) each bottle lasts at least 8-10 months. A couple of sprays after blow dry or between grooming days and you’re dog will smell like heaven for a while! I groom him every 15 days.[product:isle-of-dogs-everyday-grooming-spray-silky-coat]
5 / 5
This is like a luxury perfume for my very fluffy pomeranian. It makes her smell so good and it fights the inevitable static when I groom her. She has the most beautiful, soft coat after we comb it through. Will definitely be buying again.
5 / 5
This actually works smells good too my dog loves to get brushed so she doesn’t mind this product at all.
5 / 5
This makes brushing my yorkie so much easier! Plus it leaves him smelling nice and his fur super soft
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My Shih Tzu has a thick cottony undercoat that is prone to matting, this spray keeps her mostly mat free and fresh smelling between baths.
5 / 5
When I was grooming, I would always use this in my long haired Yorkie clients. It makes their coats extremely shiny and it smells really nice too. Added bonus.